Saturday, July 11, 2009

The Euro!!!!!

So,

I FINALLY started skin care school two weeks ago! Thus far it has been amazing.
We are learning waxing next week. Ouch :)

My next venture is to figure out an automobile situation for myself. I am currently borrowing a friends car to get to school each day, which I am thankful for but I can't keep doing that forever.

Seattle is beautiful today. It's so strange though, a year ago I would have never thought I would be where I am today. As sad as things have been lately, I am proud of myself for getting started with something that I really enjoy. It's still hard to get up each day and put on a smile, but I think the habit will be good for me. Eventually.

7 more months and I will be a licensed esthetician - hopefully working at a salon!

Have a happy weekend!

No comments: