Thursday, April 2, 2009

April Showers

Seattle has been quite damp so far this April. I started classes on Monday and so far so good. I am excited that this is my last quarter but there is so much reading to be done by then. 73 days until I graduate!!!!! 

Many changes have happened in my life recently. I have found myself single for the first time in my 20's!
A strange feeling that I am trying to get used to, so far the this has been the most difficult time I have had in several years but I imagine that these hard times will make me a stronger smarter person in the long run. 
I really am trying to just be ok. 
I hope the next couple months get easier. Everyone says that time helps but for now, hurt is hurt. 
 I don't want to feel the sadness. 
I want to be optimistic about me. 



 

No comments: