School has started off slow. I don't completely feel as though my brain has grasped everything thrown at me thus far but the quarter is almost half way over already which is crazy.. okay maybe not half way over but it is close. Graduation is at the tip of my finger but I still have SO much to do until then. Why can't I just win the lotto and have a break... if only I wasted my money on lotto. ha ha.
A couple weeks ago when my friend Dani was in town I bought my first lotto ticket. One of those dollar machines. I was pretty bummed when I didn't win anything and I realized I had wasted a whole dollar. I doubt I will do that again. Bet's and games on chance aren't really my thing.
Last night Ian came over to play The Settlers of Catan which was really fun. I made rum and diet cokes while Brian and Ian drank beer. We ate spaghetti and I looked up recipes for rum with hot chocolate because I wanted something sweet. Brian took the win 3 times leaving Ian and I defeated. I was glad to play with friends.
......

No comments:
Post a Comment