Dad and Moses taking a break in the shade..
My dad has been visiting me and Brian in Seattle since last Saturday. It has been so wonderful to see him and show him how our lives have grown since his last visit three years ago.
Today I was working, (which actually feels like play time as I am a baby sitter), so dad came along today. Moses, dad and I spent a couple hours in the University District so I could show him around the UW campus and have lunch. Moses kicked his soccer ball around which was great because it tired him out and he ate a big lunch. We ate at my favorite little Mexican place and mmmm it was so yummy! We has tamales! yum.
After that we made a trip to a pet shop to get Lady and the turtles food. And then we spent a couple more hours together playing and relaxing. Overall it was a wonderful day. Moses really took to my dad and it was nice to see them having so much fun together.
I love you dad, thank you so much for the visit. It means so much to me.

No comments:
Post a Comment