Monday, June 2, 2008

Busy busy as a bee

Here are some pictures of the two kids I babysit. 

Maya and Moses at the park
Beautiful Maya! 
Our shrinking apartment building... 
we live in the business district so our apartment us constantly being built around. 
And thats Interstate 5 right in front. 

We have been living here for 3 years next month!!! 

With two weeks left this quarter life has been busy busy. But I wanted to make a new post as it has been a while. 

Brian is planning to attend Summer quarter while I have opted to take a break from school and work for the Summer. I am so looking forward to the time off to enjoy the beautiful Summers that Seattle always brings. I will be working part time as a babysitter as I have been, and will hopefully add another part time job on the side. We are fortunate enough to live in a area flourished with fancy restaurants, so I hope to maybe find a job near by. 

Our dog Lady had been doing very good as well. She has reached an age where she constantly runs in her sleep and mumbles sweetly and whatever is torturing her in her dreams. Her coat has become lighter over the time we have had her, especially the hair on her muzzle and head.  She is like my little old baby. 

We have a fun trip to Bellingham planned shortly after our finals this month. Brian's little sister will be celebrating her 9th birthday!!! And we are headed up there for a weekend. I will make sure to send an update again soon after that. 


Love 

No comments: